Frontend Developer (PWA/eCommerce/Vue.js)
We are Macopedia. Digital product design & development company. Join our 50+ team of digital experts and create excellent software and business solutions with us. We're looking for capable Frontend Developers who are eager to create smooth PWA Apps and front-end layers of e-commerce and websites based on Magento and TYPO3 CMS.
Salary: 7 000 - 11 000 zł net (B2B or UoP)
About the job:
- creating and developing PWA Apps and front-layer of ecommerce and websites,
- working with a team of programmers in Scrum methodology (2-week sprints and daily meetings with clients),
- active participation in project planning and team development,
- creating a transparent, high-quality code, using the latest technologies,
- working in accordance with the highest standards and new trends,
- using Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools,
- work according to DevOps principles.
- knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and JS, CSS preprocessors - SASS and W3C standards,
- knowledge of CSS methodologies such as BEM or OOCSS.,
- experience in cross-browser testing and familiarity with caniuse,
- experience with RWD,
- knowledge of the GIT system,
- knowledge of English (you will have contact with foreign clients).
- experience in working with Typo3, Magento or other CMS / e-commerce,
- knowledge of Vue.js / React libraries (as we are VueStrefront Core Partner),
- PHP basics,
- knowledge of front-end tools like webpack, gulp, npm,
- knowledge of WCAG,
- basic knowledge of Sketch,
- basics in the field of UX / UI,
- being a contributor to open source projects.
Working with us means:
- challenging work on interesting, international projects,
- work in an experienced team of developers and mentoring,
- training in the chosen technology,
- work using Agile and Scrum techniques,
- co-creating and developing open source software,
- participation in workshops, conferences and industry events,
- contract of employment or B2B and an attractive salary,
- the open path of your career,
- real impact on what we do and how,
- favorable location and a modern open space office,
- friendly, extraordinary atmosphere,
- flexible working hours,
- working on a strong equipment.
Bonuses and perks:
- English lessons,
- MultiSport card,
- pegasus and playstation for FIFA fans,
- Oculus Quest for amazing VR experience,
- growth budget for your self-development,
- squash after hours and professional literature at the expense of the company,
- team retreats and team parties,
- delicious coffee,
- daily possibility of buying meals from catering.