DevOps Linux Engineer / Administrator
We are Macopedia. Digital product design & development company. Join our 40+ team of digital experts and create excellent software and business solutions with us. We're looking for capable DevOps Linux Engineer with CI/CD experience.
Salary: 6 000 - 11 000 zł net (B2B)
About the job:
- maintaining and developing our test environments and CI (Linux, Docker, Nginx, PHP-fpm, MySQL, Node.js, Python, Postgresql, Solr, Elastic Search, Redis),
- maintaining our tools and servers (Proxmox, Gitlab, Jira, ELK),
- monitoring servers and applications; improving our solutions and preventing problems,
- proactive approach to the infrastructure security issues,
- participation in planning and designing application architecture,
- building pipelines in Gitlab,
- cooperation with external DevOps teams and our partners,
- work according to DevOps principles.
- experience in managing Linux servers and infrastructure for PHP web apps,
- experience in managing MySQL servers,
- experience in Ixc, Docker, Kubernetes,
- experience with Azure, Amazon,
- know-how about the balance traffic and replication,
- knowledge of the CI/CD tools - Gitlab, Jenkins, Bamboo.
- experience with tools such as Prometheus, Zabbix, ELK,
- knowledge of ITIL rules,
- knowledge of English (you will have contact with foreign clients),
- knowledge of infrastructure automation tools (Ansible, Terraform),
- creativity and good communication skills,
- being a contributor to open source projects.
Working with us means:
- challenging work on interesting, international projects,
- work in an experienced team of developers and mentoring,
- training in the chosen technology,
- work using Agile and Scrum techniques,
- co-creating and developing open source software,
- participation in workshops, conferences and industry events,
- contract of employment or B2B and an attractive salary,
- the open path of your career,
- real impact on what we do and how,
- favorable location and a modern open space office,
- friendly, extraordinary atmosphere,
- flexible working hours,
- working on a strong equipment.
Bonuses and perks:
- English lessons,
- MultiSport card,
- pegasus and playstation for FIFA fans,
- Oculus Quest for amazing VR experience,
- growth budget for your self-development,
- squash after hours and professional literature at the expense of the company,
- team retreats and team parties,
- delicious coffee,
- daily possibility of buying meals from catering.